Online Course + Robot Set
1. Online Course detail:
a. Online Course sample images:
b. Total 92 + lessons
New lessons(Robot manual, STEM Theory, Coding, etc) are keeping adding and updating.
c. 60 Robot manual lessons
(Desk, Chair, TV, Sofa, Wardrobe, Fan, Bridge, Goat, Seesaw, Slide, Birdcage, Magnifying glass, 3D spectacles, Microscope, Forceps, Expandable arm, Cow, Triceratops, Pterosaurs, Stegosaurus, Octopuses(small), Octopuses(Big), Whale, Crab, Car, Trolley01, Trolley02, Barrier gate, Dog, Fish, Guitar, Violin, Music triangle, Piano, Piano chair, Grandmother phone, Snake, Monkey, Snail, Frog, Temperature, Oven, Mixer, Rabbit, Tortoise, Table football, Goalkeeper, Topspin, Telephone, Radio, Mars rover, Space ship, Satellite, Solar system, Ant, Grasshopper, Gear left & gear right, Dragonfly, Beetle, Centipede, Cat)
d. 3 Robotics lessons(Animation, Movie)
(101 mainboard overview, input and output, 101 Goma mainboard)
e. 27 + STEM Theory lessons(Animation, Movie)
(what is a robot?, computer, machine 1, machine 2, gear, led sensor, motor, IR sensor, remote control 1, remote control 2, animal robot, humanoid, touch sensor, cable and Battery, software, coding, conditional statement, repetitive statement, sequential structure, flowchart, truss structure, electricity, scales and weight, earth rotation, temperature-solids-liquids and gases, magnets, leverage, elastic force)
2. Robot Set detail:
a. Robot Parts images:
b. Parts Detail:
- – Material: Eco-friendly ABS various blocks + Electronic Components
- – Powered By: AAA X 4 (Not Included)
- – Package Dimensions: 43 x 31 x 10cm (depends on the packaging)
- – Package Weight: 3300g (depends on the packaging)
- – 1 x Triaxis D/C Motor
- – 1 x Switch-mainboard (including cable for DC motor)
- – 1 x Battery case
- – Total 178 Various Blocks
c. Robot images:
d. Educational Area of Focus:
Early-stage to prepare students to learn the concept of engineering and mechanical through hands-on where the student would build the structure by using bigger blocks.
- – Fine motor skills
- – Nurture the student’s interest in STEM robotic Education
- – Introducing simple electrical devices with the goals to understand the coordination and combination of robots structures.
e. Creative Robot Images:
Once children get used to this robot set, children can make unlimited creative robots.